WHAT IS THE SIGNATURE PROGRAM?
The LEADERship Ashtabula County Signature Program is ideal for business and community members who are ready to take their careers and community involvement to the next level. Each year, selected participants enhance their leadership skills and gain an understanding of local issues, assets, and resources. We encourage, educate, and stimulate individuals to become familiar with, interested, and engaged in all facets of civic endeavor.
Class members and graduates accept leadership roles on community boards, commissions, and task-forces that are vital for Ashtabula County's economic, social, and civic development.
The class year is launched with a two-day retreat in late September, followed by one program day each month until June. A mid-year retreat takes place in January. The graduation of the class is celebrated in June with a formal ceremony.
SIGNATURE PROGRAM 2022 - 2023 CALENDAR
• Thursday, September 22, 2022 - Orientation
• Sunday, Thursday, September 25 - September 27, 2022 - Retreat, Beaumont Scout Reservation
• Friday, October 21, 2022 - Ashtabula County History & Heritage
• Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - Business, Labor, & the Economy
• Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - Health & Human Services
• Friday, January 27, 2023 - Mid-Year Retreat
• Friday, February 24, 2023 - Government & Political Issues
• Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - Public Safety & the Justice System
• Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - Agriculture
• Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - Educational Systems
• Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - Quality of Life in Ashtabula County
• Friday, June 2, 2023 - Graduation & Awards